Medical Grade Monitors
Monitors for single or dual workstation setups for the interpretation of radiological and nuclear medicine studies.
Every life is unique.
Medical diagnosis should be adapted to meet individual needs. At Raditech, we provide innovative medical grade monitors for the diagnosis of our patients, collaborating with leading and most important brands in the market.
Medical Grade Monitors
Together with Raditech, they are at the forefront of medical imaging technology. Our reliable medical monitors provide optimal image visualization and intelligent integration for more accurate diagnosis. They ensure more effective diagnosis, reducing the error rate, as well as helping with certifications and current laws in our country. We invite you to learn about the brands we handle!
What are medical grade monitors?
In radiology, medical monitors are used to visualize and analyze diagnostic images such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs. These monitors are characterized by high resolution, wide color gamut, and precise contrast, allowing radiologists to see fine details in the images and make accurate interpretations. Additionally, medical monitors are also used to display real-time images during procedures such as fluoroscopy and angiography. This allows the physician to see real-time changes in the body’s organs and tissues, helping to guide the procedure and ensure accuracy.
What are the leading brands of medical grade monitors?
There are several leading brands in the medical monitor market for radiology. Some of the main brands include:
- Barco: Barco is a Belgian company that manufactures high-quality medical monitors for radiology applications, including 3D display systems.
- Eizo: Eizo is a Japanese company that manufactures medical monitors for radiology with high color accuracy and long-term stability.
- NEC: NEC is a Japanese company that manufactures medical monitors for radiology with high color accuracy and long-term stability.
- Dell: Dell is an American company that manufactures medical monitors for radiology with high color accuracy and long-term stability.
- LG: LG is a South Korean company that manufactures medical monitors for radiology with high color accuracy and long-term stability.
It is important to mention that there are many other brands that manufacture medical monitors for radiology, but these are some of the most well-known and widely used brands in the market.
How to choose the best medical grade radiology monitor?
There are several factors to consider when choosing the best medical monitor for radiology, some of which include:
- Resolution: It is important to choose a monitor with high resolution to be able to see fine details in the images.
- Image quality: It is important to choose a monitor with a wide range of colors and precise contrast to be able to make an accurate interpretation of the images.
- Stability over time: It is important to choose a monitor with great stability over time to avoid problems with color shift or contrast in the images.
- Size and shape: It is important to choose a monitor of an appropriate size and shape for the radiology room and the intended use.
- Connectivity: It is important to choose a monitor with various connectivity options, such as HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, to be able to connect it to a variety of devices.
- Calibration: It is important to choose a monitor that can be calibrated to ensure the accuracy of colors and contrast.
- Support and warranty: It is important to choose a monitor with good technical support and an adequate warranty.
It is important to consult with a radiology specialist and/or a medical equipment provider to obtain specific recommendations for your environment. It is also important to consider the cost and availability of spare parts and maintenance services.